We love webinars as they are a great way to learn, without the stress and expense of leaving your home!
This is a great free of charge webinar to help owners know “what to expect from your veterinary practice“. This company provides good quality CPD for veterinary professionals too. The presenters are all from the industry and one is the vice-president of the Royal collage of veterinary surgeons, who is in charge of all vets in the UK.
This webinar is on at 8pm tonight, but dont worry, if you are going to miss it, simply register and they will email you a link so you can watch the recording at a later date!
About This Webinar
The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) is the regulator of the veterinary profession and so sets the professional and educational standards of all veterinary surgeons and registered veterinary nurses. Here Dr Bradley Viner, a small animal practitioner and Vice-President of the RCVS, and Kathy Kissick, a registered veterinary nurse and the chair of VN Council, will discuss what animal owners should expect from their practice. This webinar will cover:
- How do I find a veterinary practice that is appropriate for me?
- Who’s on the veterinary team and what do they do?
- What is an RCVS-accredited practice and what does this mean for me?
- How does your vet provide emergency care?
- What should you discuss with your vet before treatment?
- What to do if you are unhappy with your vet?